CTA Supplementary Support Programme starts December 2023
EBSdotCOZAdotCOZA is running a CTA Supplementary Support Programme to assist 2023 CTA level 1 and 2 students in preparing for the 2024 CTA supplementary exam period.
These courses will run from December 2023, for CTA level 1 and 2 students until the scheduled supplementary exams date.
EBSdotCOZAdotCOZA facilitators are specialist tuition providers for UNISA CTA students.
Members of our facilitator team have been responsible for running CTA programmes since 1996 where their students achieved at least 1 of the top 2 UNISA CTA results for 10 consecutive years. In addition, consistently high pass rates have been achieved over the years.
The online CTA Supplementary Support Programme is designed to give students the maximum level of support and skills necessary and give them the edge over their supplementary examinations:
- 2023 EBSdotCOZA Exam Preparation Programme
- Video Recorded lectures
- Detailed and relevant course material (soft copy only)
- Case studies and solutions
- Recorded feedback on the 2023 October UNISA exam paper solution (if provided by UNISA)
STUDENT PORTAL REGISTRATION
CTA Supplementary Support Terms and Conditions
Online CTA Supplementary Support and Access to Revision Classroom
Terms and Conditions:
Online EBSdotCOZA CTA Supplementary Support Package:
- Online EBSdotCOZA CTA Supplementary Support is on a per-module basis.
2023 EBSdotCOZA CTA Students:
Attach your results instead of proof of payment.
- Once verified, you will be activated free of charge
- NOTE: Your account must be up to date before you can request supplementary access.
- Registration must be accompanied by a fully completed application via the EBSdotCOZA registration portal (www.portal.EBSdotCOZA.co.za) and additional documents requested required for the course.
- Due to the nature of the course, no payment plans are available. (upfront payment only)
- Once EBSdotCOZA has received the application form and additional documents required, it is understood that the student has read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions
- The following payment methods are accepted:
• Direct Deposit
• Card payments (on the portal via payfast)
- In order to complete your registration, the following will be required:
- Completed portal registration
- Proof of payment
- Proof of UNISA Supplementary entrance (UNISA Supplementary timetable) or UNISA 2023 CTA results
*2023 CTA students who registered with EBSdotCOZA for the 2023 CTA Support programme please be aware that the online CTA Supplementary Programme is included in your fees for each EBS registered module.
Existing EBSdotCOZA students are advised to use the registration portal.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever will fees be refunded
Online Google Classroom access:
- Access to the Google Classroom is only for the duration of the course which is from the first date of registration to the date of the exam for the current period in which the student is enrolled; January/February 2023.
- The student is solely responsible for all service, telephony, data charges and/or other fees and costs associated with access to the Google CTA Supplementary Support classroom and use of these services, as well as for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
- No transfer of intellectual property is ever implied. All rights vest with EBSdotCOZA, its facilitators, or with other copyright owners where applicable.
- All notes and associated material, including recordings, distributed by EBSdotCOZA as part of the course, remain the intellectual property of EBSdotCOZA. Students may not copy, modify, distribute, publicly display, extract, create derivative works from or reuse any part of the information provided, for any purpose, other than their personal preparation and study of the subject matter covered in the notes. Should students make these notes and recordings available to students not registered for the course, EBSdotCOZA will pursue criminal charges and civil claims against the student distributing the notes and recordings.