Edge Business School will be hosting open days on the 25 & 26 August 2018 from 09h00 to 12h00 for grade 11 & 12 students who would like to study accounting, finance, investment or business management.
Our open days will give students the opportunity to speak to someone face-to- face about the different qualifications we offer support for, explore our campus and meet our inspiring lecturers and support staff.
Why come to an Edge Business School Open day?
- Excellent private tuition provider, whose management has over 20 years of continuous private
- Lecturers who taught 1 of the top 2 CTA postgraduates in South Africa for 10 consecutive
- Average lecturer rating of 9.3/10
- Average pass rates of 80% for our undergraduate qualifications we offer
- An Edge student who came 1 st in the SAICA ITC board exam in June 2015
- Tuition support for internationally recognised designations such as CIMA, CFA and ACCA and internally recognised qualifications such as BCom, BCompt Degrees and Higher
- Certificate in Economic and Management Science.
- ICB qualifications for bookkeeping
- National certificate in end user computing
- Full time and part time studies
- State-of- the-art campus, with computerised lecture theatre where lectures take place with no interruptions throughout the year
Every year hundreds of students apply to ONE university and are not accepted. This could delay your studying for a year. Cover all your options, secure you future studies and apply to more than one university. We can help you apply to UNISA.
Applications for 2019 close 28 September 2018.
If you would like to study through UNISA we will help you get your documentation ready for your application and assist you in the application process.
Please bring the following certified documents with you on the day to prepare the paper work for your UNISA application.
- Clear certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of Grade 11 final report (if in Grade 12)
- Grade 12 exam number (if available)
- Certified copy of national senior certificate or Certified copy of academic record and
- R200 application fee (includes UNISA application fee