STUDENT PORTAL REGISTRATION
TERMS & CONDITIONS - DOWNLOAD
EBSdotCOZA offers tuition support for all modules shown below.
Modules Support offered for:
ECS4863 - Advanced Econometrics
- Live Online classes
- Assignment guidelines
- Eviews version you can use
- Recorded videos of the classes
- Revision for exams
- Research Proposal drafting (where applicable)
- Chapter-by-chapter assistance (Guidelines)
- Overall assession of the research
- Recommendations before submission
EBSdotCOZA Standard Fees Payment Plans (Available) - January 2024
• Fees may be settled in full or on terms.
• The 5% administration fee is applicable where payment is made in 4 instalments, the first instalment on registration and the remainder payable by April 2024.
• The 10% administration fee is applicable where payment is made in 7 instalments, the first instalment on registration and the remainder payable by July 2024.
• 12-month terms option available through Mobicred. Terms & Conditions apply.
• There will be no extension of payment instalments, students registering after instalment dates have commenced will have recalculated fees over the remaining terms/months allocated to specific payment plans.
• There will be an administration of R300 fee levied on declined/bounced Payfast collections for which the student will be liable and must be settled along with the amount in arrears before access is granted again.
• The administration fee of 10% will be waived if the account is settled in full by 28 February 2023. (excludes Mobicred)
Click here to see our step by step on how to pay over terms using Payfast or Mobicred
Mobicred Payment Plans (Available)
• Fees may be settled on terms over 12 months.
• Payment on terms carries an administration fee calculated on the individual's personal credit record.
• Payment plans are subject to Mobicred terms and conditions.
Can I have an invoice for my employer?
- Employer details (Name, address, and Vat number)
- Which modules you would like invoiced
Our suggestion is to register, pay, request an invoice, and claim back from your employer to avoid disappointment.
How to register?
For your convenience, you may register via the student registration portal.
If you find you experience difficulty please feel free to contact our admin team.