|Terms and Conditions
Undergraduate Supplementary Support Programme (UNISA aligned)
This programme is designed and tailored to give the learner the maximum amount of support and understanding in the limited time available.
This programme is only available for supplementary / aegrotat students and proof of registration (exam timetable or communication documents) will be required.
Support Programme will include:
• Comprehensive Note pack with relevant examples for all topics*
• Up to 8 hours of recorded lectures per module**
• Limited Interaction with facilitator via Google Classroom**
• Online exam preparation course with up to 2 or more passed examination type questions and solutions
*Soft copies only
Support Programme pricing:
• 1st R400 per module*
• 2nd R500 per module*
• 3rd R600 - R900 per module*
*Due to the nature of the course, no payment terms are available for these modules
2021 EBSdotCOZA Full Online Students:
- 2021 EBSdotCOZA Full Online course students simply complete the registration via the portal.
Attach your results instead of proof of payment.
- Once verified, you will be activated free of charge
- NOTE: Your account must be up to date before you can request supplementary access.
- Free access is granted to Full Online Course excludes EBSdotCOZA Exam Preparation students
How long is access to the Support Programme granted?
Undergraduate Supplementary Support Programme students will have access to the programme until the Supplementary Exam sessions have been completed, after which you will be removed from the classroom.
I have a module that doesn't appear on the EBSdotCOZA Support Programme offering list?
Due to the nature of the programme, we understand that there may be modules not on our offering list.