When it comes to exam preparation, results matter!
With an 89% Full time, 76% Part Time and 71% Online Undergraduate pass rate and an average facilitator rating of 9/10, let EBSdotCOZA and its facilitators prepare you for your up and coming university exams.
Offering online support and a proven track record that is second to none in the Business Management, Financial Management and Accounting fields.
Ask yourself one question... do you have the #Edge over your studies?
Exam Preparation Course starting from R450.00*
|Comprehensive Note pack with relevant examples for all topics*|
|Approximately 6 - 8 hours of recorded lectures*
|Detailed tutorial pack of questions and solutions*|
|A minimum of 2 past paper type exams solutions with video feedback
|Comprehensive Note pack with relevant examples for all topics|
|Approximately 40 - 80 hours of recorded lectures*
|Detailed tutorial pack of questions and solutions|
|Exam Preparation Course|
- Printed notes are not supplied. Soft copies are accessible in Google drive. Candidates are liable for their own data usage costs to access the online course.
- Past exam papers not provided. Students are requested to download past exam papers available on their respective myunisa site.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration must be accompanied by a fully completed application via the EBS registration portal
- Due to the nature of the courses, No payment plans are available for Exam Preparation Courses
- Once the application form and proof of payment has been received by the EBSdotCOZA admin, it is understood that the student has read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
The following payment methods are accepted:
|Credit Card||Direct Deposit|
Should a direct deposit or EFT be made, please provide proof of payment with your booking via the student portal
Banking details for eft / direct deposit payments:
|Name:||EBSDOTCOZA (Pty) Ltd|
|Reference:||UNISA student number|
- Under no circumstances whatsoever will fees be refunded.
Online google revision programme classroom per module:
- Access to the google revision classroom is only for the duration of the course which is from the first date of registration to the date of the exam for the current period in which the student enrolled.
- The student is solely responsible for all service, telephony, data charges and/or other fees and costs associated with access to the google Exam Preparation Course classroom and use of these services, as well as for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
- No transfer of intellectual property is ever implied. All rights vest with EBSdotCOZA Online, EBSdotCOZA facilitators or with other copyright owners where applicable.
- All notes and associated material, including recordings, distributed by EBSdotCOZA Online as part of the course, remain the intellectual property of EBSdotCOZA Online. Students may not copy, modify, distribute, publicly display, extract, create derivative works from or reuse any part of the information provided, for any purpose, other than their personal preparation and study of the subject matter covered in the notes. Should students make these notes and recordings available to students not registered for the course, EBSdotCOZA Online will pursue criminal charges and civil claims against the student distributing the notes and recordings.