Edge is offering a CTA Revision Programme for UNISA CTA level 1 & 2 students which is designed to offer support for the exams in the form of lectures, tutorials and sim exams.
The Revision Programme is offered face to face or online and will run from the 4 August - 1 September 2018 (Online product is included in the face to face full programme).
Face to face programme includes:
- 10 days of revision lectures (2 days per subject, 4 days for FAC)
- Lecture support by experienced lecturers for all 5 CTA modules
- Relevant and well-structured lecture notes
- 10 separate simulated exams
- 30 case studies with feedback
- Online programme included free of charge (Not available on a module basis. Only available if the full programme bought for R5000.)
- Option 1 - R600 per lecture day
- Option 2 - R5000 for the full programme
*The full face to face CTA revision programme is included in the fees for registered full time and part time Edge students.
Online programme includes:
- Access via Google Classroom to all 10 X 8 hour revision sessions
- 30 case study sessions with feedback
- 10 separate simulated exam sessions
- Access to notes via all in one pacer
- R3500 for the full programme.
- Not available per module
- Printed notes are not included in programme fee, only soft copies are available.
*The full online CTA revision programme is included in the fees for registered online Edge students.