Edge Business School is running a CTA Supplementary Support Programme, aimed at assisting 2019 CTA level 1 and 2 students in preparing for the 2020 CTA supplementary exam period.
These courses will run from December 1, 2019 for CTA level 1 and 2 students.
Edge Business School is a specialist tuition provider for UNISA CTA students.
Our management and lecture team has been responsible for running CTA programmes since 1996. Our students achieved at least 1 of the top 2 UNISA CTA results for 10 consecutive years, in addition to achieving high pass rates consistently. In addition, Edge lectured 4 of the top 10 UNISA CTA students of 2018.
The 2020 CTA Supplementary Support Programme is designed to give students the maximum level of support and skills necessary and give them the Edge over their 2020 CTA supplementary examinations:
- Detailed and relevant course material (soft copy only)
- Case studies and solutions
- Going through your October exam paper, if made available by UNISA
Online CTA Supplementary Support and Access to Revision Classroom
Terms and Conditions:
- A registration must be accompanied by a fully completed application via the Edge registration portal (www.portal.ebs.co.za) / Official Edge Registration form (below) and additional documents required for the course. Once the application form and additional documents required have been received by Edge, it is understood that the student has read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions
- The following payment methods are accepted:
• Credit Card • Direct Deposit • Payfast • Cheque Card • EFT
- In order to complete your registration, the following will be required:
- Completed registration form (standard or portal)
- Proof of payment
- Proof of UNISA Supplementary entrance (UNISA Supplementary timetable)
*2019 CTA students who registered with Edge for the full 2019 CTA Support programme please be aware that the 2020 CTA Supplementary Programme is included in your fees. Existing Edge students are advised to use the registration portal.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever will fees be refunded
Online Google Classroom access:
- Access to the google classroom is only for the duration of the course which is from the first date of registration to the date of the exam for the current period in which the student is enrolled; January/February 2020.
- The student is solely responsible for all service, telephony, data charges and/or other fees and costs associated with access to the google CTA Supplementary Support classroom and use of these services, as well as for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
- No transfer of intellectual property is ever implied. All rights vest with Edge Online, Edge Business School or with other copyright owners where applicable.
- All notes and associated material, including recordings, distributed by Edge Online as part of the course, remain the intellectual property of Edge Online. Students may not copy, modify, distribute, publicly display, extract, create derivative works from or reuse any part of the information provided, for any purpose, other than their personal preparation and study of the subject matter covered in the notes. Should students make these notes and recordings available to students not registered for the course, Edge Online will pursue criminal charges and civil claims against the student distributing the notes and recordings.