Updated 20 October 2021
UNIVERSITY EXTRA LESSONS - POSTGRADUATE
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY REGISTRATION
#GetTheEdge over #2022CTA by Completing the contact form by clicking here
- Free access from 29 January 2022 to 28 February 2022 #trybeforeyoubuy
Why EBSdotCOZA - Edge?
- Flexibility to study any time – day and night. Never miss a class again!
- Focus on SAICA ITC examinable pronouncements and competency framework
- High-quality lecture material
- Learn how to use standards and legislation
- Dynamic facilitators with over 25 years of lecturing experience who are up to date with the CTA syllabus
- Facilitators who have experience at accredited universities
- Facilitators who have experience in setting exams
- Helpful email consultations
- A positive and focused learning environment designed with you, the student, in mind to #GiveYouTheEdge over CTA
What does the Full Online Programme include?
- All 5 CTA Modules Support – Test 1 - 4
- Online Weekly Interactive lectures via Zoom / Google meets starting
Monday 31 January 2022
Thursday 10 February 2022
- Consultations and interaction via google classroom with lecturers and classmates
- Online recorded lectures – both previous year and current year
- Exam Preparation programme included
- Simulated exam sessions with memos
- Detailed Weekly work plan
- Detailed PDF note pack
With this in mind, EBSdotCOZA now offers per Test preparation
- Test only registration available from as little as R850 per module per test.
- Option to upgrade to Full Online package from R2400* per module
Per module Test pricing:
- AUE4861/ AUE4862 - R850.00 per test
- FAC4861 / FAC4863 - R850.00 per test
- FAC4862 / FAC4864 - R850.00 per test
- MAC4861 / MAC4862 - R850.00 per test
- TAX4861 / TAX4862 - R850.00 per test
Where is face to face?
Due to the current pandemic that we are experiencing, face to face lectures will only be scheduled and priced once we have a clearer indication as to how 2022 will be.
An additional fee will be levied for face to face interaction and all ROCTOBER and Black November registered students will be given a discount on the additional fee.
Can I have payment terms?
EBSdotCOZA Standard Fees Payment Plans (Available)
• Fees may be settled in full or on terms.
• Payment on terms carries a 10% administration fee calculated on the sum of the tuition fees.
• The 10% administration fee is applicable where payment is made in 5 instalments, may only be selected as an alternative where a student has registered for the year (not a semester) and the instalment period is May 2022 to September 2022, the first instalment on registration and remainder payable from June 2022 to September 2022.
• There will be no extension of payment instalments, students registering after instalment dates have commenced will have recalculated fees over remaining terms/months allocated to specific payment plans.
• There will be an administration of R300 fee levied on declined/bounced Payfast collections for which the student will be liable and must be settled along with the amount in arrears before access is granted again.
• The administration fee of 10% will be waived if the account is settled in full by 28 February 2022. (excludes Mobicred)
Click here to see our step by step on how to pay over terms using Payfast or Mobicred
Mobicred Payment Plans (Available)
• Fees may be settled on terms over 12 months.
• Payment on terms carries an administration fee calculated on the individual's personal credit record.
• Payment plans are subject to Mobicred terms and conditions.
I am waiting on my results, now what?
Our suggestion is that you register for the modules you believe you will be doing next semester/year.
Should worst come to worst, we can easily change the modules or credit your account.
Can I have an invoice for my employer?
- Employer details (Name, address, and Vat number)
- Which modules you would like invoiced
Our suggestion is to register, pay, request an invoice, and claim back from your employer to avoid disappointment.
New banking details
Please be aware that the banking details have changed.
Please DO NOT USE THE STANDARD BANK ACCOUNT FOR 2022 FEES going forward
Name: EBSDOTCOZA (PTY) LTD
Branch: Sandton City
Branch Code: 254605
Account Number: 62872117190
How do I register?
For your convenience, you may register via the student registration portal.
If you find you experience difficulty please feel free to contact our admin team.
️(011) 038 - 5300