Updated 14 December 2020
UNIVERSITY EXTRA LESSONS - POSTGRADUATE
What does the Full Online Programme include?
|All 5 CTA Modules Support – Test 1 - 4|
|Online Interactive lectures via Zoom / Google meets|
|Consultations and interaction via google classroom with lecturers and classmates|
|Online recorded lectures – both previous year and current year|
|Revision programme included (approximately 8 weeks)|
|Simulated exam sessions with memos|
|Detailed Weekly work plan|
|Detailed PDF note pack|
Where is face to face?
Due to the current pandemic that we are experiencing, face to face lectures will only be scheduled and priced once we have a clearer indication as to how 2021 will be.
An additional fee will be levied for face to face interaction and all Black November registered students will be given a discount on the additional fee.
Can I have payment terms?
• Fees may be settled in full or on terms.
• Payment on terms carries a 5% or 10% administration fee calculated on the sum of the tuition fees.
• The 5% administration fee is applicable where payment is made in 4 instalments, the first instalment on registration and remainder payable from February to April 2021.
• A 10% administration fee may only be selected as an alternative where a student has registered for the year (not a semester) and the instalment period is January to September 2021, the first instalment on registration and remainder payable from February to September 2021.
• There will be no extension of payment instalments, students registering after instalment dates have commenced will have recalculated fees over remaining terms / months allocated to specific payment plans.
• There will be an administration of R300 fee levied on declined/bounced Payfast collections for which the student will be liable and must be settled along with the amount in arrears before access is granted again.
• The administration fee of 5% or 10% will be waived if the account is settled in full by 28 February 2021
I am waiting on my results, now what?
Our suggestion is that you register for the modules you believe you will be doing next semester/year.
Should worst come to worst, we can easily change the modules or credit your account.
Can I have an invoice for my employer?
- Employer details (Name, address, and Vat number)
- Which modules you would like invoiced
Our suggestion is to register, pay, request an invoice, and claim back from your employer to avoid disappointment.
New banking details
Please be aware that the banking details have changed.
Please DO NOT USE THE STANDARD BANK ACCOUNT FOR 2021 FEES going forward
Name: EBSDOTCOZA (PTY) LTD
Branch: Sandton City
Branch Code: 254605
Account Number: 62872117190
How do I register?
For your convenience you may register via the student registration portal.
If you find you experience difficulty please feel free to contact our admin team.
️(011) 038 - 5300
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY REGISTRATION
#GetTheEdge over #2021CTA by Completing the contact form below and receive:
- Free access from 29 January 2021 to 28 February 2021 #trybeforeyoubuy