2020 ITC Repeaters Preparatory Course
- Get CTA FIT
Our dynamic team have crafted a cutting Edge offering that is aimed to provide UNISA repeat candidates with the maximum level of support and the skills necessary to ensure that you have that added edge in preparing you for the 2020 ITC exams.
This course is designed to prepare repeat candidates for the ITC exams in January 2020 by giving you access to our full CTA Revision Course and 2019 syllabus.
- Daily study schedules
- Equip you with effective exam technique and question answering skills
- Summary notes
- Lecture feedback after mock exam
- Case studies and solutions
- 2 full mock exams
The course is available from Monday 14 October 2019 until the SAICA ITC is written on Wednesday 29 and Thursday 30 January 2020.
R1500.00 per candidate.
**Printed notes are not supplied. Soft copies are accessible in Google drive. Candidates are liable for their own data usage costs to access the online course.
Terms and Conditions:
A registration must be accompanied by a fully completed application via the Edge registration portal (www.portal.ebs.co.za) / Official Edge Registration form and proof of payment for the course. Once the application form and proof of payment has been received by Edge, it is understood that the student has read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
- The following payment methods are accepted:
• Credit Card • Direct Deposit • Payfast • Cheque Card • EFT
- Should a direct deposit or EFT be made, please provide proof of payment with your booking form.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever will fees be refunded.
Online google revision programme classroom per module:
- Access to the Google Classroom is only for the duration of the course which is from the first date of a registration to the date of the exam for the current period in which the student enrolled; Wednesday 29 and Thursday 30 January 2020.
- The student is solely responsible for all service, telephony, data charges and/or other fees and costs associated with access to the google CTA FIT revision classroom and use of these services, as well as for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
- No transfer of intellectual property is ever implied. All rights vest with Edge Online, Edge Business School or with other copyright owners where applicable.
- All notes and associated material, including recordings, distributed by Edge Online as part of the course, remain the intellectual property of Edge Online. Students may not copy, modify, distribute, publicly display, extract, create derivative works from or reuse any part of the information provided, for any purpose, other than their personal preparation and study of the subject matter covered in the notes. Should students make these notes and recordings available to students not registered for the course, Edge Online will pursue criminal charges and civil claims against the student distributing the notes and recordings.