Edge is offering a CTA Revision Programme for UNISA CTA level 1 & 2 students which is designed to offer support for the exams in the form of lectures, tutorials and sim exams.
The Revision Programme is offered online and will run from the 29 July 2020 - 29 September 2020
CTA Revision Course Timetable
CTA Revision and Reduced fee after Test 4 (50% discount)
- Revision lectures via Zoom
- Access to notes via all in one pacer
- Lecture support by experienced lecturers for all 5 CTA modules
- Relevant and well-structured lecture notes
- Separate simulated exams
- 32 case studies with feedback
- Option 1 - R950 per module
- Option 2 - R3 800 for the CTA Revision programme only
- Option 3 - R5 000 for the full CTA + CTA Revision programme*
- Full CTA programme not included in Revision Course pricing
- The Online CTA revision programme is included in the fees for registered Part Time and Online Edge students.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever will fees be refunded
Online Google Classroom access:
- Access to the google classroom is only for the duration of the course which is from the first date of registration to the date of the exam for the current period in which the student is enrolled; October 2020.
- The student is solely responsible for all service, telephony, data charges and/or other fees and costs associated with access to the google CTA Revision classroom and use of these services, as well as for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
- No transfer of intellectual property is ever implied. All rights vest with Edge Online, Edge Business School or with other copyright owners where applicable.
- All notes and associated material, including recordings, distributed by Edge Online as part of the course, remain the intellectual property of Edge Online. Students may not copy, modify, distribute, publicly display, extract, create derivative works from or reuse any part of the information provided, for any purpose, other than their personal preparation and study of the subject matter covered in the notes. Should students make these notes and recordings available to students not registered for the course, Edge Online will pursue criminal charges and civil claims against the student distributing the notes and recordings.