Edge is offering a CTA Revision Programme for UNISA CTA level 1 & 2 students which is designed to offer support for the exams in the form of lectures, tutorials and sim exams.
The Revision Programme is offered face to face or online and will run from the 3 August - 11 October 2017. (online product is included in the face to face full programme offering)
Face to face programme includes:
- 10 days of revision lectures (2 days per subject)
- Lecture support by experienced lecturers for all 5 CTA modules
- Relevant and well-structured lecture notes
- 200 mark simulated exam for each subject with feedback
- 40 case studies with feedback over 40 sessions
- Whole programme available online
- Option 1 - R650 per lecture day
- Option 2 - R6000 for the full programme
*The full face to face CTA revision programme is included in the fees for registered full time and part time Edge students.
Online programme includes:
- Access via Google Classroom to all 10X8 hour revision sessions, 40 case study sessions and 5X200 mark simulated exam sessions
- Access to the lecturer via Google Classroom
- Access to notes via Google Drive
- R3750 for the full programme. (all 5 modules, online revision course is not available per module) *Printed notes not included in programme fee.
- Online material is available 24-36 hours after a face to face session has taken place
*The full online CTA revision programme is included in the fees for registered online Edge students.