Edge Business School offers revision support for UNISA Higher Certificate, UNISA BCom and UNISA BCompt students.
Various courses are available for students to help prepare them for the exams, these courses include:
UNISA revision courses (R550 - R950)
Our 1 day or 2 day UNISA revision courses are aimed to help you revise your syllabus with our experienced UNISA module specialists in our state of the art computerised lecture theatres.
Students will receive:
- Detailed syllabus summary notes.
- Exam type questions with solutions.
- Simulated exams for students to attempt and receive feedback at the exam course (exam courses are module dependent and not included in the revision course pricing).
- 1 or 2 day courses (dependent on module).
UNISA exam courses (R220)
Our UNISA module specialists will take you through exam type questions working on knowledge and exam techniques.
Students will receive:
- A handout of past exam papers or simulated exams for you to attempt in advance.
- Solutions to 2 – 4 sim exams (module dependent).
- 4 hour face to face session on exam technique, assisting the student on how to approach, dissect and tackle exam questions provided with detailed lecturer feedback.
Online revision help (R1000)
Students will be provided to access to our online classroom which includes:
- Recorded lectures for the syllabus
- Detailed syllabus summary notes
- Question packs with solutions
- Simulated exams to help students master exam technique
- Recorded revision and exam courses(exam course is module dependent).
Online revision help is available from 25 September 2017.
Edge rewards your loyalty
How to claim your FREE course:
- Collect your Revision or Exam Course loyalty card from Edge when you register for a Revision or Exam course
- Collect one stamp for each Revision or Exam Course day you attend
- Collect four stamps on your Revision Course loyalty card and you will get a FREE Revision Course day.
- Collect four stamps on your Exam Course loyalty card and you will get a FREE Exam Course day.
- Revision or Exam Course loyalty days earned can be carried forward for use in later semesters
*Edge loyalty programme does not apply to online students or already discounted revision courses of R150 and exam courses of R50.
Printed notes are not supplied. Soft copies are accessibly in google drive. Candidates are liable for their own data usage costs for the online course.
Facilitated Exam Courses
Facilitated exam courses (R250)
Our FEC courses are aimed to help you prepare for your exam. You will write a sim exam in the morning and mark the exam with the lecturer. The process will be repeated with a second sim exam in the afternoon.
There are two easy ways to register